Jason Terry Got A Tattoo Of The Championship Trophy Before The Season Started


From ESPN Dallas:
On Oct. 19, 2010 -- a day before a preseason game against the Orlando Magic -- guard DeShawn Stevenson had a get-together for his Mavericks teammates at his house.

Jason Terry got a tattoo of the NBA Finals trophy prior to the start of the season. "When he first got the tattoo, I said he was crazy," teammate DeShawn Stevenson said.
Stevenson, who has an offseason home in Orlando, brought his chef and his personal tattoo artist for the players. It was a team-building exercise.

Stevenson's chest, neck and arms are covered with tattoos. He even has a few facial tattoos and two piercings in his chest. But despite all of his tattoos, what he saw teammate Jason Terry do was mind-boggling at the time.

Terry got one placed on his right biceps of the Larry O'Brien Trophy, given to the winner of the NBA championship.

"When he first got the tattoo, I said he was crazy," Stevenson said of th
Linke tattoo that is on the inside of Terry's arm. "I didn't say it to him. But I've never been to the [NBA Finals], and for him to have that now. Wow. And he got that tattoo in October, and it means a lot with what we've been through."Link

How good of a gig is it to be an NBA players personal tattoo artist. I never even thought of that before. I always knew being the homeboy of a NBA player who can cook a mean omelette could take you places, but I didn't know that being a doodle artist could get you into the entourage. And yeah I know I'm being just a jealous of artists by calling it doodling because I can't draw for shit. I hate everything that I'm not good at. FIFA, Fight Night, Dominoes, I hate all of those games because I always get beat in them. Come find me at Madden or Fooze Ball though, and I'll fuck your world.
Reacent Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

My Ping in TotalPing.com